Mobile Banking solutions allow you to access your accounts with your mobile device anytime you want from wherever you are. Mobile Banking is the ultimate on-demand service. With it you can now monitor your accounts using your mobile phone or tablet... receive alerts, view accounts, even transfer funds whenever you need to. Wherever you happen to be. You decide how you'll use it!
*Message and data rates may apply.
With Mobile Banking, your information is fully secure.
Mobile Banking is as secure as a vault. With multiple layers of authentication, you'll never have to worry about the wrong people getting your information. A personal password and phone activation code keep your information safe. No personal information or account numbers are sent. Mobile Web and Apps security:128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information.
Mobile Banking: Three Types to Choose from
- Text Banking
- Mobile Web Banking
- Mobile Banking Apps
Mobile Banking Features
- View Balances & account history
- Mobile Deposit (pre-approval required)
- Alerts can be sent to any email address or cell phone
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Bill Pay
- Branch and ATM Locator
- Send or receive money with Popmoney
Mobile Banking FAQ
How much does Mobile Banking cost?
Mobile Banking is a complimentary service – customers must first be enrolled for Online Banking. Message and data rates may apply.
Do I need Mobile Web access to use Mobile Banking?
- Text Banking – Any text compatible mobile device
- Mobile Web Banking – Mobile phones with Internet access
- Smart Phone App – iPhone and Android smart phones may download the Mobile Banking App
- Tablet App - Tablet Apps available for both Android & iPad.
What types of account can I access with Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking will provide access to the same accounts that are viewable through Online Banking including checking, savings, CD’s and loans.
How do I enroll for Mobile Banking?
Enrollment can be completed through our Online Banking system or by downloading our smartphone or tablet app today!
- Log on to Online Banking
- From the Options menu, choose “Mobile Banking and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Refer to our video tutorial or click-thru demo above for Mobile Banking
Is there a wait period after enrolling?
No. Once you’ve enrolled and activated the service, Mobile Banking is ready to use.
What do I use for my Mobile Banking password?
The password used for Mobile Banking is the same as the password you use to log in to Online Banking.
Get the Apps
To get the most of our mobile banking service, download our smart phone and tablet apps! Just search for First Federal Valdosta from your app store.
Download your app today!