My Card Creation
Personalize Your Debit Card
Why settle for a debit card that looks like everyone else's, when you can have one that's uniquely yours? With MY CARD CREATION you can proudly show off your children, pets, hobbies, your favorite vacation spot or choose from our gallery of images. Create a card that is as unique as you are. It only takes a few minutes!
- Review the guidelines, then click Accept Guidelines and Create My Card Now, to get started.
- Upload your favorite photo (making sure it fits the guidelines), or choose an image from the gallery.
- Complete your order. You will receive an email from us within 24 - 48 hours notifying you of the status of your design and your customized card will be on it's way to you as soon as it's ready.
Please note: Your debit card number will change when ordering a custom card. You will need to update any debit card automatic payments you have with the new number.
Personalized Debit Card Guidelines
With First Federal's personalized debit card service, you can upload an image of your choice for placement on your Debit card.
All images submitted must have the consent of the owner, and reproduction of the image must not infringe on any person's intellectual property rights.
First Federal reserves the right to reject any image submitted. Examples of unacceptable images include:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
- Phone numbers, URLs, website addresses, email addresses, personal information
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians or public figures
- Religious symbols, images or text
- Obscene or lewd material, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, offensive or socially unacceptable material
- Pornographic, provocative or sexual material, profanity, obscenities or nudity
- Images of firearms, weapons or ammunition, alcohol or tobacco products
- Symbols of death, destruction, violence or any negative material that does not reflect positively on First Federal
- Any image that may result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
By creating a personalized debit card through My Card Creation, you assure that First Federal is free of risk of any loss, damages, liability, should any be incurred by the use of the image.
If you submit an image deemed unacceptable, we will notify you, so you can submit another image.
Uploaded images should meet this criteria:
- Size: at least 840 pixels x 840 pixels, no bigger then 10 MB in size
- Format: JPEG (.jpg), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp)
First Federal is not responsible for problems with image quality, including out-of-focus or low-resolution images, or images poorly positioned on the card.
You must use your current mailing address on file with Financial Institution when placing an order for a My Card Creation card.
Once your card has been issued with a custom image, subsequent reissues of this card, whether reissued due to being lost or stolen or if the card expires, will be issued with the image previously uploaded unless you upload a new image for your card. The standard fee of $12.00 will be charged.
Lost or Stolen Cards
If you should lose your card or believe your card has been stolen, contact First Federal at 229-244-0164 during normal business hours for assistance. To report a lost or stolen card outside of normal business hours call the Mastercard debit card hotline 1-800-472-3272.
If your personalized card is nearing expiration and you wish to upload a new or substitute image for your reissued card, you must do so at least two months (60 days) prior to the expiration date. If you have not uploaded a new image 60 days prior to card expiration, First Federal will renew the card with the image that appears on your current card.
There is a $12.00 fee for each new, renewal or replacement personalized card issued. When you order your card, the fee will be deducted from the primary checking account associated with your card.
By clicking the "Accept" button, you certify that you have read and understand the Debit Card Guidelines and that the image you submitted to First Federal for your My Card Creation card complies with Image Considerations and authorize your account to be charged the associated fee.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or click the blue CHAT button to CHAT with a customer service representative.